Pending orders can either be approved or rejected by the administrator. This can be done individually by order, or in bulk.
In order to reject/approve an order in your program, you must click into the specific desired order from pending orders page. On the individual order page, there are order and payment statuses in the top right corner. Click the payment status, and select ‘Paid’ to approve the order or ‘Reject’ to reject the order.
In order to bulk reject/approve orders it must be done using a CSV file. To create this CSV file, follow the steps detailed below
- Download the ‘Spend Report’ from the report page
- Locate the ‘order_fulfillment_status’ column and filter for pending orders
- Change the desired orders to paid or rejected
- Navigate back to the ‘Orders’ page
- Navigate to ‘Bulk order update’ on the left sidebar
- Upload the adjusted ‘Spend Report’ CSV via the ‘Bulk Order Update’ button