An order is defined as a completed transaction. In order to keep up to date with orders placed, an order summary is displayed on your home page dashboard. You will be able to see the orders placed in the past 30 days along with orders currently being processed.
1. Live Items: For at least one segment, the item is live in that catalogue.
2. Inactive Items: The Supplier role has marked the item as inactive. This status is used by Suppliers to indicate that the item will no longer be available from the Supplier
3. Out of Stock Items: The Supplier role has temporarily marked the item as out of stock.This item will not be orderable. This status is used by Suppliers to indicate that the item will be available again.
4. Orders Placed in the Last 30 Days: Review orders placed within the past 30 days.
5. Failed Orders in the Last 30 Days: Orders that have failed within the past 30 days.
6. Pending Orders: Orders have yet to be complete and payment status has not been updated to paid.
For more in depth order updates, you can click on “Orders” which will take you to the orders page as shown below.