When using the bulk upload, the ZIP file must abide the following requirements:
1) The bulk upload file format needs to be a ZIP file.
2) To bulk EDIT items, you can upload the same ZIP file with edits to the items in the encapsulated XLSX file, keeping in mind that the external_id of the edited items remains the same.
3) All the required fields are indicated in red in the heading row.
4) The green columns are used to populate the category code in column “v”.Select the categories from the drop-downs that descript the item being created. Only the dropdown in “Step 1” needs to be selected, but it is better for the platform to select a category in all three steps.
Below is the list of fields that are in the template:
- Supplier (Required): The supplier is the name of the supplier that the item is being created in. This name needs to be spelled exactly the same as it is in the RewardOps console.
- Collection (Required): The collection is the name of the collection that the item is being created in. Suppliers can have one or many collections. The names of the collection can be found in the dropdown at the top of the “Items” portion of the supplier console. This name needs to be spelled exactly the same as it is in the RewardOps console.
- Model: the model field is for the manufacturer part number. It is an additional ID to the external_id that the supplier can leverage.
- Industry_id (Required): The industry ID is the universal product code for the item. - External_id (Required): The external ID is the primary ID for the supplier for the item.
- Type (Required): The type can be one of the following fields: The possible item types are “merchandise”, “giftcard”, “experience”, “donation”, “financial”, “ticket”, and “coupon”. The type must be inputted exactly as it is here. - Brands (Required): The name of the brand for the given item.
- Name (Required): The name of the item as it will appear in the catalogue application.
- Long_description (Required): The description of the item that will be viewed in the catalogue application.
- Fulfillment_instructions: Details regarding the item attributes. This is a free form text field.
- Images (Required): Enter the file name of the image that is included in the zip file. The name entered must match the file name exactly, including capitalization. If there are multiple images, separate the file names by a comma (i.e. “image_1.jpg, image_2.jpg”)
- Orderable_status (Required): This will always be hardcoded with the value “available”.
- Category_code (Required): Use the dropdown in green to determine the category code for the item. Only one category code can be entered, so select the most granular category code that relates to the item.
- Fulfillment_required_fields (Required): The fulfillment required fields indicates the information that a user must provide to purchase the item. The possible options are “id” (member ID), “full_name”, “email”, “address”, and “phone”. The fields must be inputted exactly as it is here and be separated by a comma.
- MSRP: This is the manufacturer suggested retail price. This is usually greater than the regular price that the supplier enters.
- Regular_price (Required): This is the price of the item in the currency of the supplier.
- Sale_price (Required): This is the sale price of the item in the currency of the supplier. This price will only vary from regular price if there is a sale on the item.
- Shipping_cost (Required): This is the shipping estimate in the currency of the supplier. If there is not an estimate, enter “0”.
- Handling_cost (Required): This is the handling estimate in the currency of the supplier. If there is not an estimate, enter “0”.
- Property:ehf: Select the appropriate EHF code from the dropdown if there is a code that applies to the item.
- Property:opeic: Select the appropriate OPEIC code from the dropdown if there is a code that applies to the item.
- Property:cesa: Select the appropriate CESA code from the dropdown if there is a code that applies to the item.
- Property:marr: Select the appropriate MARR code from the dropdown if there is a code that applies to the item.
- Custom_property:aimia_owned: If Aimia has pre purchased the item select “t”, if not select “f”.
- Custom_property:federal_tax_eligible: If the item is federal tax eligible select “t”, if not select “f”.
- Custom_property:provincial_tax_eligible: If the item is provincial tax eligible select “t”, if not select “f”.
- Custom_property:shipping_carrier: Select the shipping carrier that will be used for the item. CP: Canada Post, SD: Sameday, U: UPS, Other.
- Item_variants: For an item with variants, this field is used to link the parent item to its item variants. Enter the external_id of the parent item in this field for all related items. The parent item is the first item in the XLSX file that has a related item variant.
- Variant_property: Variant properties are fields that are used to connect items that are almost the same but may have certain properties that differentiate them. For example, a TV could have various screen sizes but be the same model. In the spreadsheet there are multiple variant property fields. After entering the external_id in the item_variants field, enter the properties for this particular item that the items differ on. Only enter values if the field is relevant to the item.
- Property: Properties are fields that describe the details of an item. Only complete the fields that are relevant to the item.