When using the bulk upload, the ZIP file must abide the following requirements:
- The bulk upload file format needs to be a ZIP file. The ZIP file should be compressed using Winzip.
- The ZIP file needs to contain a CSV file with the item details AND all the images that will be uploaded
- The CSV file needs to contain the following columns (Please download the attached template):
supplier, collection, name, manufacturer, type, is_tax_eligible, model, category_code, industry_id, external_id, shipping_cost, handling_cost, fulfillment_required_fields, fulfillment_instructions, terms_and_conditions, msrp, regular_price, sale_price, orderable_status, image, long_description
- The names under the image column in the CSV file need to reference image filename encapsulated in the ZIP folder
- The CSV file needs to follow the same format as in the attached examples
- The CSV file should be generated from Excel. We've seen issues when generating the file from Google Documents and other spreadsheet software
- To bulk EDIT items, you can upload the same ZIP file with edits to the items in the encapsulated CSV file, keeping in mind that the SKU of the edited items remains the same.