The order home page allows you to view all the orders created by your program members. You can navigate to the order homepage by clicking “Orders” in the navigation bar on the left.
Orders can be sorted into the following categories:
- All: All orders regardless of order status
- Complete: Orders that have been completely fulfilled by the supplier
- Pending: Orders that are pending an update by the supplier
- Partial: Orders that have been partially fulfilled by the supplier
- Stopped: Orders that are stopped and no longer being processed by the supplier
- Failed: Orders that have failed to complete
The order page can also be sorted by column as shown below. In addition to being able to sort by orders that are pending, partial, or rejected, you can also sort by items that are paid, in preflight or refunded.
In order to bulk reject/approve orders it must be done using a CSV file. To create this CSV file, follow the steps in the help article 'Order Approvals or Rejections'.
Listed orders can then be sorted according to creation date or update date using the “Sort By” dropdown list.
You can also use the search function to find a specific order. Possible search criteria can be any combination of the following items:
- Supplier: Search for orders by supplier name
- Date Range: Search for orders that were placed within a specific date range
- Type: Search for orders by item type, for example, a Periodical, Merchandise or Offsite
- Keyword: Search for order that contains a specific keyword