The order home page allows you to view all the orders created by your program members.
You can navigate to the order homepage by clicking “Orders” in the navigation bar on the left.
Orders can be sorted into the following categories:
- All: All orders regardless of order status
- Complete: Orders that have been completely fulfilled by the supplier
- Pending: Orders that are pending an update by the supplier
- Partial: Orders that have been partially fulfilled by the supplier
- Stopped: Orders that are stopped and no longer being processed by the supplier
Listed orders can then be sorted according to creation date or update date using the “sort by” dropdown list.
You can also use the search function to find a specific order. Possible search criteria can be any combination of the following items:
- Supplier: Search for orders by supplier name
- Item Type: Search for orders by item type, for example, a Periodical, Merchandise or Offsite
- Brand: Search for orders by the brand of the item
- Date Range: Search for orders that were placed within a specific date range
- Keyword: Search for order that contains a specific keyword